CRCC Asia is looking for a passionate individual looking to enter the field of international education. The Admissions Advisor will be responsible for managing student accounts and conducting telephone interviews for CRCC Asia’s programs.
Title: CRCC Asia Admissions Advisor
Location: CRCC Asia San Francisco Office
Reports to: Director of Admissions and Directors
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours of Duty: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
The Admissions Advisor is also responsible for assisting the Director of Admissions with overseeing CRCC Asia’s Admissions process, and collaborating with the Marketing team to conduct university outreach.
- Assist in scheduling student applicants for interviews
- Provide Program advice for students, parents and University Partners
- Oversee aspects of CRCC Asia’s North American Enrollment Process with guidance from the Director of Admissions
- Manage students’ accounts and collect the necessary information for the internship placement
- Prepare weekly briefings on student activities for University Partners through close communication with offices in China
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams with Admissions deadlines
- Create offer and welcome letters for students on a daily basis
- Conduct advising sessions with applicants to ensure eligibility for CRCC Asia’s Programs
- Work with Marketing team to coordinate effective outreach plans
- Travel to Universities on occasion to give presentations regarding CRCC Asia’s programs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree education with prior experience working in either student advising or a B2B or B2C sales role.
- Strong Telephone Skills Required, Strong language skills, both oral and written.
- Strong computer admin skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database), knowledge of CRM software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with detail and perform duties without close supervision on a small team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of a second language and experience traveling and/or living abroad or other multicultural living experience is highly desirable, specifically relating to China ideal.
- Competitive pay
- Competitive time-off plan that includes vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness plans
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity for domestic and international travel
- Fun, innovative culture
- Work/Life Balance
About CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia was established in 2006 and has eleven offices worldwide in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia. We specialize in connecting China and the global community through internships, study abroad programs and consulting services. As the leading provider of internships in China, we work with over 500 companies in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong to provide students and graduates the opportunity to further their personal and professional development in a dynamic international setting. Our award-winning programs run for 1, 2, and 3 months throughout the year across the most exciting international industry sectors in China including business, finance, marketing, engineering, legal, and many more. This unique international experience allows participants to gain an insight into Chinese business culture, meet industry leaders, and build business networks.
How to Apply
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a brief cover letter to apply.