Established in 2006, CRCC Asia specializes in connecting China and the global community through award-winning Internships, Study Abroad Programs and Consulting services. CRCC Asia is always looking for talented graduates and professionals to join our teams. We pride ourselves in having a dynamic workplace with scope for professional development and personal growth.
US University Partnership Manager
Location: CRCC Asia LLC, 12 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA
Reports to: Head of University Relations & Partnerships
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promotion of China Internship Program to prospective students in the US, through information sessions, webinars, presentations, educational fairs, and related events.
- Develop, manage, and renew partnerships with key US universities/institutions
Attend international education conferences and related networking events to promote CRCC Asia as an international education program leader
- Maintain and create university partnership resources and educational documentation
Assist in outreach to governmental institutions, corporate organizations, and educational agents in an effort to build long-term partnerships.
- Assist Head of University Partnerships in writing content for international education conference proposals and educational research publications
- Liaison with other global offices in the Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific on partnership procedures and marketing strategy.
- Minimum BA level education;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and relationships and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Culturally aware and able to work with people from different nationalities
- Social, outgoing and confident with the adaptability to talk to students and university departments.
- Strong knowledge of international education or understanding of the US education system
- Previous experience working in higher education or for a study abroad provider
- Experience in marketing or account management preferred (1-3 years)
- Interest in Asia, preferably China background or experience
- Willingness to travel in the US on a regular basis and occasionally to China.
Benefits: Competitive Pay
- Competitive time-off plan that includes vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness plans
- Training and development opportunities
- Fun, innovative culture
- Work/Life Balance
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jennie Miller, Head of University Relations & Partnerships at email@example.com with the subject title “CRCC Asia University Partnership Manager –San Francisco”