CRCC Asia is looking for a passionate individual looking to enter the field of international education. The University Partnerships Manager will be responsible for growing CRCC Asia’s network of partner universities in North America, and supporting them as they develop study abroad and internship programs in China.
An interest and passion for international education, study abroad programs, US-China relations, business development and marketing, will be highly favored.
Title: CRCC Asia University Partnership Manager
Location: CRCC Asia San Francisco or Philadelphia Office
Reports to: Global Directors, CEO and CMO
Hours of Duty: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
USA University Development & Partnership Building (Summer/Fall: May – Dec)
- Develop relations and promote partnerships with key US universities/institutions for China internship programs
- Forming strategic partnerships
- Contract negotiations
- Building alliances
- Partnership program implementation
- Serve as an ambassador to promote China internship opportunities for US students
- Assist with marketing efforts for established University Partners including campus specific marketing and webinars.
- Working with university partners to manage expectations and prepare students prior to departure to China
- Working with University partners to build a framework for our Internship programs centered around 5 learning outcomes – Employability, Cultural Agility, China Knowledge, Sector Specific Knowledge and Global Guanxi.
- Attend international education conferences and related networking events to promote CRCC Asia as an international education program leader
- Assist Global Directors in writing content for international education proposals and present at conferences and events on behalf of CRCC Asia
- Attend China related networking events in Northern California or Pennsylvania, to build CRCC Asia’s brand in US-China circles.
USA Partnership Account Management (Summer: June/July)
- Sending weekly program participant updates to universities for their students on the ground in China through open communication with our China teams
- Liaison with China teams for Supervisor Evaluation Forms for program participants and relay information to university partners
- Assist with Univ. Marketing Manager on Intern Incident Report Forms to university and risk management issues on the ground in China
- Assisting the Marketing team with contracts, timelines, renewals and invoicing.
- Assessment of Survey Monkey feedback