The New York Chinese Cultural Center seeks a dynamic and visionary Executive Director to implement and advance the Center’s mission. The ED is responsible for the overall management of the organization’s programming, infrastructure and operations.. Additionally, the ED is responsible for raising NYCCC’s public profile through the development of collaborative relationships with a broad range of partners and supporters.
- Oversees all expenditures and revenues to ensure optimum program and operational effectiveness
- Manages the financial reporting process, including the annual budget planning and audit
- Oversees fundraising planning and implementation
- Supervises and directs special events including an Annual Gala and Student Recital
- Works with Staff on ensuring the quality of new and existing programming
- Oversees community/donor outreach materials including web site, newsletter and other communication tools
- Demonstrable leadership experience and/or capacity
- Proven success in fundraising
- Experience in managing budgets, supervising staff and planning programs
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work with and develop an effective, diverse Board of Directors
- Familiarity with database and financial management applications, such as Salesforce and/or QuickBooks.
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and late evenings
- Knowledge of Chinese culture and/or Chinese language ability desirable, but not necessary.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter with salary history and requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
The New York Chinese Cultural Center (NYCCC), a nonprofit cultural and educational institution, is dedicated to deepening the understanding and appreciation of Chinese culture in the global and local communities. NYCCC fulfills its mission by offering professional classes, workshops, and performances while nurturing creative and innovative new works that reflect the rich cultural heritages and diverse communities of today.
Originally posted on StatesideChinaJobs.com